Preorder for Fall Planting
We sell out quickly so get your preorder in today.
Garlic with a hard neck that produces scapes during growing. Hardneck garlics have a strong flavor, large cloves (5-10 cloves/bulb) and typically keep for 5-6 months.
- Fall garlic ordered in January-March, ships September 1 – 7
- Fall garlic ordered in April-May, ships in September 7 – 14
- Fall garlic ordered in June-July, ships September 14 – 21
- Fall garlic ordered in August, ships September 21 – October 1
- Fall garlic ordered in Sept, ships October 1 – 14
Resembling a hardneck garlic, elephant garlic is actually a member of the leek family and has a mild garlic flavor. Averaging 3 to 5 cloves per bulb, bulbs can weigh up to 1 lb each.