German White Garlic Seed
Originally from Italy and transferred to Germany. A strong bright white late porcelain with a bit of heat but not to hot with a strong robust flavor. Uniform in appearance and flavor. Hardy and productive plants that average 4 to 6 very large cloves. Cloves are fat and hard. Great for roasting. Stores up to 10 months in cool temperatures. A favorite and called the “work horse porcelain”.
Bulk quantities are available. Please contact us for that pricing information.
When will it ship?
- Fall garlic ordered in January-March, ships September 1 – 7
- Fall garlic ordered in April-May, ships in September 7 – 14
- Fall garlic ordered in June-July, ships September 14 – 21
- Fall garlic ordered in August, ships September 21 – October 1
- Fall garlic ordered in Sept, ships October 1 – 14
- Sort by Default Order