Preorder for Fall Planting
We sell out quickly so get your preorder in today.
Garlic with a hard neck that produces scapes during growing. Hardneck garlics have a strong flavor, large cloves (5-10 cloves/bulb) and typically keep for 5-6 months.
- Fall garlic ordered in January-March, ships September 1 – 7
- Fall garlic ordered in April-May, ships in September 7 – 14
- Fall garlic ordered in June-July, ships September 14 – 21
- Fall garlic ordered in August, ships September 21 – October 1
- Fall garlic ordered in Sept, ships October 1 – 14
Aglio rosso di Sulmonoa is a hardneck creole garlic that contains 10 to 14 cloves per bulb. From the area of Sulmona in the region of Abruzzo Italy, this garlic is touted as the best in the world. The secret ingredient in authentic Italian cooking. Stores 4-5 months.